Friday, May 2, 2014

Pottery Barn Inspired Boys' Bathroom

I have been wanting to update my boys' bathroom for some time now. It needed to be more 'boyish' and 'truck-ish', so now it is! I tried to do this redecoration on a budget, so I found items that resembled those from Pottery Barn Kids, at better prices. I did, however, splurge on PBKids Airplane Transportation Towels - but they were on sale! I hope you enjoy their new bathroom as much as they do (and I do!).

 Green trashcan, $10, and Green toothbrush holder $5 from Target

 Sink Area

 Shower Curtain, $20 from Target, similar Pottery Barn Kids one for $59.50, green bathmat from previous decor from Target

 Pottery Barn Kids Airplane Transportation Towels, 3 for $32.50, PBKids green towel $8.50

 Etsy Transportation prints $7.50 each, Michael's frames on Clearance $9.99 each

Canvas I made that cost nothing!

I guess I spent a little over $100... not bad... I'll take it!

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment