Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer Umbrella Wreath

I was perusing Pinterest for an easy wreath idea for Summer. To make sure it could happen I went to my local Dollar Tree and purchased a foam wrest form for $1 and little drink umbrellas for $1. That's right, two items for my wreath, and it cost $2! Now the little drink umbrellas weren't where the party supplies were (because I looked to no avail) - but they were located near the drinks/glassware by the party toothpicks. Such a cute and simple wreath - I love it! All you do is take your form, open up the umbrellas and insert them into the foam. You can even make yours bigger and hang it on your front door, if you'd like as well. I still need to finish my 'Summer' decor, but I am working on it! Hope you enjoy my wreath!

P.S. My son is in the first picture because he thinks it's hilarious to 'photo bomb' me... oh to be 3!

 Wreath form and umbrellas, open umbrellas and stick them into the form

 Finished wreath!

I attached ribbon to hang it up on my mirror

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment