- 2 eggs, separated yolks/whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz. mascapone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of freshly brewed coffee that has been cooled
- 3 tbsp. Kahlua liquor
- package of ladyfingers
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Brew your coffee and place in fridge to cool.
2. Put your egg yolks in a medium bowl and your egg whites in a separate medium sized bowl.
3. Add the sugar to your egg yolks and beat with hand-held mixer until thick and light yellow in color.
4. Add your mascapone and beat until combined. Wash and dry your mixers.
5. In a separate bowl, beat your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form and add gently to cheese mixture.
6. Wash and dry your mixers again and beat your egg whites until they form soft peaks and gently fold them into your cheese mixture.
7. Add the Kahlua to your coffee and dip each lady finger and place them on the bottom of your trifle bowl to fit. Add 1/3 of your cheese mixture to cover the lady fingers. Repeat this twice more ending with the cheese filling on the top.
8. Dust the top of your tiramisu with cocoa powder. Place in fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
Eiffel Tower in Paris!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!