Cookie Dough (I halved the recipe, original full recipe here), Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- dash of allspice
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine your flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well together and set aside.
3. In your electric mixer, mix together your butter and sugars until fluffy.
4. Add your pumpkin until combined.
5. Add the egg and vanilla.
6. On low, slowly add your flour mixture. Once dough is formed allowed to refrigerate for an hour.
7. In a separate bowl combine your ingredients for your sugar coating.
8. Place parchment paper on your baking sheets. Form 1 inch dough balls and before placing the ball on your baking sheet, coat your ball in the sugar-spice mixture.
9. Take a drinking glass and dip the bottom in your sugar-spice mixture and flatten each ball of dough on your baking sheet.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Cream your sugars and butter together
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle dough
Balls of dough with sugar-spice coating
Flattening dough balls with a glass
Flat Cookie dough
They love them!