Fall is in the air and I am excited to try some new crockpot recipes that can simmer all day and break out my cans of pumpkin for some baking fun! I already had a pumpkin beer and bought some pumpkin creamer - I love FALL!
Update on Philadelphia - we love it here! The atmosphere and sense of community with Kyle's Wharton classmates and events with the school at the Wharton Veteran's Club has really allowed us to feel like we are at home. Everyone here has also just moved to Philadelphia and are so incredibly nice. We have met phenomenal people and already have attended some social events. We meet friends at the park after dinner, or walk to the local ice cream shop for a treat, we walk everywhere and the kids are doing so well with these changes! Our oldest son will be starting school in a week and a half and we are very excited for him to meet kids his age and have those important little people in his life. We signed Palmer up for a weekly music class to keep him socialized with little kids his age. Kyle officially started school today and picked up some pretty heavy textbooks.
Looking forward to sharing a salad dressing recipe with you all soon - we ate all of ours up before I could take a picture!
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 oz.
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- Grated Parmesan cheese, 6 oz.
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- parsley, chopped for garnish
1. In a sauce pan, heat your milk on medium heat.
2. Add your cream cheese and whisk until blended.
3. Add garlic powder, and pepper. Whisk together.
4. Add your parmesan cheese and whisk until blended. Allow sauce to thicken.
5. Pour sauce over your noodles and garnish with parsley, if desired.