Cobbler (double recipe is making 2 cobblers)
- 4 peaches sliced or 4 cups of berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
1. Preheat your over to 350 degrees. Grease an 8"x8" baking dish.
2. Slice your fruit and place in a bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over your fruit and set aside.
3. For the dough mix your dry ingredients in a bowl together - flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cream your butter and sugar until soft in your Kitchenaid mixer. Add your egg and vanilla.
5. Slowly add your dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6. Place your fruit in your greased dish and spread the dough on top of your fruit. Bake for 30-40 minutes until top if golden brown.
Fruit with sugar on it
Cobbler before being placed in the oven
Baked Three Berry and Peach Cobbler
Cobbler - good served warm!
Party time! Go Dragons!