- 1 pkg. fettuccine noodles, cooked as directed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 cup low-fat milk, I used skim
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
1. In a large sauce pan heat your olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
2. Sprinkle your flour on top of the garlic stir to combine.
3. Slowly whisk in your chicken broth, and then your milk. Bring to a simmer and allow to cook for a few minutes to thicken.
4. Stir in your parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until cheese has melted.
5. Add your pasta to the sauce and enjoy!
Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken