- 6 cups Golden Grahams
- 10 cups Chex
- 2 cup candy corn
- 2 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup Karo syrup, light
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
1. In two large bowls even out your cups of cereals (8 cups in each bowl) and toss together.
2. Line 3 baking sheets with foil or parchment paper so your mix doesn't stick.
3. In a medium sauce pan melt your butter. Add your Karo syrup and sugar and mix using a whisk.
4. Bring mixture to a boil and allow to boil for 2 minutes.
5. Pour sugar mixture evenly onto your cereal and mix together using a silicone spatula.
6. Place cereal on your baking sheets and sprinkle your chocolate chips, marshmallows, and candy cone on your mix.
7. Allow Chex mix to dry for a few hours before eating.