Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Baby Patton's Nursery

Wow! I have not posted on my blog in a very long time. I will have to catch up with everything once we welcome our new Baby Boy in a few weeks. I have been busy going back to school to earn my BSN so I can apply to nursing school, and well, that will take some time, as we are getting ready to welcome a baby boy soon! Below are pictures of the nursery that used to be a guest room. We actually have an extra room on our main floor that we turned into the guest room, since all four bedrooms upstairs are now occupied. We had a lot of things to do to get the nursery ready - including installing wallpaper, a new ceiling fan, curtains, and a new bi-fold closet. The room turned out so well and we are excited to have a baby in it soon!

 Campaign dresser, Minted prints, Parker diaper caddy, Babyletto tree bookcase,
Pottery Barn Kids blackout curtains

 My inspiration, other than creating a room that can grow with our son, was this amazing Shibori wallpaper from Spoonflower! It's so fun and the wallpaper is texturized sticker fabric that was super easy to put up. Wallpaper, acrylic name sign, nightstand I painted green, round crib I have used for each boy, lamp from HomeGoods, Aden and Anais dream blanket

 IKEA closet organizer with new closet doors and print from Minted. Laundry hamper from HomeGoods.


This special mountain picture came from the cake topper from my baby shower my sweet friend threw for me! I love how this turned out!

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment