Wednesday, May 7, 2014

End of the Year Teacher Gift

Remember how I spray painted some Mason Jar Vases a few days ago? Well we finished our Teacher gifts and they were so pleased to receive flowers! I also attached $5 Starbucks gift cards to the "Thanks for Helping Me Bloom" Tags. This is a great idea for teachers, especially since there are TONS of pretty bouquets in the stores for Mother's Day!

I hope you like our Mason Jar Project!

Also, if you are creative, artsy, and know how to draw - there is a World Label Mason Jar Design Competition you should enter! I don't think I have enough time to enter in at the last minute, but my neighbor shared this with me, so I thought I would do the same. Good luck!

 Mason Jar Flower Vases


Thanks For Helping Me Bloom!

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment