Thursday, April 3, 2014

Easter Candy Milkshake

Spring was in the air... until we woke up to 6 inches of snow this morning! Well I saw this super cute Easter Candy Milkshake and decided to try it today for my son's snack. I didn't use as much candy in his because I wanted it to make two milkshakes (one for me!) and didn't want him to have too much sugar this afternoon. Feel free to add more candy and whipped cream to yours!

Easter Candy Milkshake (makes 2 servings)

- 1/2 cup of Easter candy, blend in food processor or blender until you have crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 scoops of ice cream
- Peeps

1. Mix crumb candy, milk and ice cream together.
2. Top with toppings of your choice.

*My son did ask for seconds!

 Easter Egg Whoppers candy, vanilla ice cream, blue Peeps

 Kinley was in charge of the food processor

 Ice cream, milk, and candy

Easter Candy Milkshake

Enjoy,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment