Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years! What a crazy and busy year it has been for our family. We welcomed another son, we survived a deployment, and we ended the year together. Couldn't be more thankful for that. I have done lots of reflecting in the past few days and do have a few goals to share. I wanted to make sure they were attainable before I shared - so here it goes!

1. To be happy. Often I find myself too type A to just let loose and enjoy the chaos my family creates around me. I need to embrace it and just live in the moment.

2. To be appreciative. I have been blessed with more than I thought possible.

3. To maintain a healthy lifestyle. Continue to run and workout at my pace to stay fit and set an example for my boys. We will continue to eat healthy and enjoy the beautiful outdoors here in Colorado!

4. To challenge myself. I may have something up my sleeve, but will wait to share. Until then, I want to train for a 10-miler in June and maintain a 9 min./mile pace.

5. Read more. This year I don't even know how many books I read, but it was not enough to fill satisfied with myself. I will make more time for this.

Well 5 goals is a good starting block for me and realistic. I hope your 2014 brings you much happiness!

New Years FREE printable 


Ending the year right with a 5k family run!

Playing peek-a-boo at our New Year's Eve Dinner

 Cheers to a New Year!


Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment