Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Chicken Caesar Salad

I meal plan each week and make a grocery list that consists of essentials and all the ingredients I don't already have to make the meals I have planned out. But some nights I am just tired of thinking about what to make for dinner. Good thing I have a simple "go-to" meal that is quick and healthy! My husband and I love salad and love chicken. Behold the Simple Chicken Caesar Salad.

Ingredients

- 2-3 chicken breasts
- olive oil
- lemon and pepper "Grinder" seasonings
- salad
- salad dressing

1. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place chicken on pan and brush olive oil on each side of the chicken.
3. Sprinkle seasonings to your liking.
4. Bake chicken at 375 degrees for 25 min.
5. Place baked chicken on a bed of salad and top with your favorite dressing (or caesar dressing).

 Olive Oil and Lemon/Pepper Grinder 

 Chicken Caesar Salad

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment