Monday, December 1, 2014

Gumdrop Christmas Trees

It's December 1st, so I can now share with you all my decorating ideas for this Holiday Season! These cute gumdrop trees were super easy to make. I've had a few people ask me if I made them with toothpicks... these trees are much bigger in person and that would have been a LOT of toothpicks - I used my glue gun! You can make these 'candy' trees with any type of holiday candy such as peppermints, red/green gumdrops, marshmallows, fruit o's, etc. Have fun with this and decorate! I hope to get some candle holders to place my trees on top of to make them even taller on my fireplace mantle. Stay tuned.

Gumdrop Christmas Trees

- foam cone forms
- glue gun
- lots of gumdrops

1. Hold cone in your hand upside down and make a line of hot glue.
2. Stick on your gumdrops.

Easy!

 Foam cones and gumdrops

 Gluing gumdrops

Gumdrop Christmas Trees!

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment