Monday, July 14, 2014

Loaded Blue Corn Tortilla Nachos

Everyone in my family loves chips. Not sure who doesn't love chips out there... but these are fairly healthy chips that you can eat for dinner! I bought Tostitos Simply Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and a bunch of fresh toppings to put on our nachos. I even browned some ground beef with taco seasoning to add as well. I hope you enjoy this meal!

*Feel free to add anything you want that I didn't include like black beans, avocado, sour cream, guacamole, red onions... the possibilities are endless!

Loaded Blue Corn Tortilla Nachos

- 1 lb. ground beed, browned and fat drained
- taco seasoning
- blue corn tortilla chips, one bag
- shredded cheese, I used Mexican mix
- tomato, chopped
- onion, chopped
- corn
- salsa

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
2. Empty bag of chips on the baking sheet and spread them out.
3. Place your desired toppings on your chips.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.

Left: Blue Corn Chips, Right: Chips with taco meat and cheese

 Baked Blue Corn Loaded Nachos

Chips for Dinner!

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment