Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Shamrock Decor & Shake

March means new decor! I found the cutest FREE printable of a banner that says, "Lucky You." I couldn't fit the "you" part on my mirror, so we have "Lucky." I found the adorable shamrock above my banner at the Dollar Tree. The framed chalkboard print I bought a few weeks ago for $6 on Jane.com. I don't think they have them available anymore, sorry. I found the little, wooden glitter shamrock from JoAnn's Fabrics for $5. And my decor would not be complete without some Cadbury chocolate eggs. There you have it!

My son's Preschool sends a Newsletter every month and this month they had an Irish Mint Milkshake. So we decided to try it out! I used too much peppermint extract the first time, so we just threw that out and started fresh without the peppermint. My son helped and thought it was so much fun to "make a snack with mommy." Plus he got to press the Blender button.

 St. Patrick's Day Decor

Irish Mint Shake

 Making Shake Snack

It's Green!!!

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment