Friday, August 16, 2013

DIY Preschool Craft and Breakfast Play Date

I have been busy planning a "Preschool Play Date" for my 2 1/2 year old and his little friends who will be joining him at Preschool next month. I decided to have them come ready for breakfast and do a craft!

For the craft, I decided on a "Look What I Made" frame that they would each paint. I attached binder clips on a string and strung it across the frame so they can display their artwork from school.

 "Look What I Made" Frame Completed (before painted)


Frames from JoAnn's Fabrics on sale for $6 each, 4 x acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby $2.99 each, Scrapbook paper background from Hobby Lobby $0.59 each, binder clips from Target $2.99, Packaging string from Hobby Lobby $3 each
*I asked each mommy to let me know what their Preschooler's favorite color was for their background chevron paper

 Table Scape: Paper bag/chevron wrapping paper as a table cloth and balloons!

Breakfast: Blueberry Muffins, Rainbow fruit salad, Alphabet Cookies, Yogurt/Granola/Fruit, 

 Alphabet Cookies, Rainbow Fruit Salad, Muffins

 Painting their frames!

Kinley Painting


Completed "Look What I Made" Frames

Kinley's friend, Carter, handed each of his friends a book

Unwrapping "The Night Before Preschool" - Thank you Carter!

The littlest siblings behaved during the Toddler Craziness!

The kids had a ball and ate lots of baked donuts and fruit! They even destroyed some snacks and made a complete mess of all our toys - the Play Date was a complete success! 

5 tired toddlers...

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment