Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins

During my last trimester I craved peanut butter! Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, peanut butter banana Greek Ben&Jerry's yogurt... you name it, if it had peanut butter, I wanted a taste! So naturally I would come across this recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins and give birth the next day! Well I just made these delicious muffins and wanted to share the recipe with you. No sugar is used and they have peanut butter - a great source of protein.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins

Ingredients:
2 1/4 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 c. brown sugar packed
6 tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 c. chunky peanut butter (I used Natural Smooth)
2 eggs
1 c. of milk
3/4 c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used regular sized chocolate chips)

1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the flour, brown sugar, salt and baking powder together. Set aside.
3. Using a mixer, mix the melted butter, eggs, peanut butter and milk together. Slowly add the flour mixture.
4. Mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop 3 tbsp. of muffin mix to paper lined muffin pan.
6. Bake 15-17 min.

 Ingredients

 Peanut Butter Mixture

Flour and Peanut Butter Mixture

 Add chocolate chips!

 Muffins

Delicious!

Enjoy!
Brittney


No comments:

Post a Comment