Monday, March 21, 2016

Palmer's Superhero 3th Birthday Party

Our little superhero is turning 3 this week! I can't believe it! This year Palmer's actual birthday lands on Easter weekend, so we decided to celebrate early this past weekend. A few semi-homemade touches and a couple of friends, pizza and cake and he had the best time! I had a custom Spiderman shirt and cape made for him to wear at the party from Etsy. I had also ordered each kid a cape and mask to wear at the party. Hope you enjoy what I did!

The Cake - I wanted to make a fun cake that had different colored layers inside and used blue Sixlet candies to decorate the outside bottom of the cake. Found cute little superhero 'star' candles to place on top!

Three different colored cake layers

 Star candles and sixlet candies

Cake!

The Decor - I made a city outline out of black foam board, chalk, and yellow construction paper. Turned out so cute! I bought the comic book birthday banner from Punch Bowl.

City outline and banner

 Table set for pizza and cake

Party Favors - wish I had taken a picture of all the kids wearing their capes but they ran around our house non-stop until it was time for food! Each kid got to pick out their own cape and take home 2 homemade cookies - a spiderman and the number "3."

 Royal icing sugar cookies

"Thanks for coming" tags

Palmer the Superhero!

Enjoy!
Brittney



No comments:

Post a Comment