Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Bachelor Party Strawberry Shortcake Trifle

Bachelor fans! I won't disclose who won, but I wanted her to win and so I invited a few ladies over to watch the 3 hour finale! We all put our kids to bed and gathered for some dessert and wine. Not pictured are the delicious brownies one of my friends brought over with a caramel sauce on top. A simple and delicious dessert I made was a strawberry shortcake trifle with my pretty trifle bowl. We had a blast watching and feasting!

Simple Strawberry Shortcake Trifle

- 2 x 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Angel food cake, cut into cubes
- Strawberries, sliced

1. Place a layer of Angel food cake on the bottom of your trifle bowl.
2. Spread a layer of Cool Whip on top of your cake.
3. Stick strawberries slices along the outside of your bowl and on top of your Cool Whip layer.
4. Repeat layers.
5. End with Cool Whip on top with sliced strawberries around the top.


 Strawberry Shortcake Trifle

 Will you accept this Rose?

 The spread

Wine Time

Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment