Wednesday, December 6, 2017

White Chocolate Dipped Gingerdoodles

Christmas time is here! We finally put up our tree and I am busily baking for my Cookie Exchange Party I am hosting! I tried this new recipe out and I love them! They are delicious with both the white chocolate and without. Such an easy recipe I enjoyed making with my littlest guy. More to come on what all I plan to do for my Cookie Exchange Party if you are in need of ideas for yours!

White Chocolate Dipped Gingerdoodles

- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (for rolling your dough in to)
- white chocolate, for dipping

1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Cream your butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
3. Add your egg and molasses and mix thoroughly.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk your dry ingredients together: flour, cinnamon, ginger, ground cloves, salt and baking soda.
5. Slowly add to your wet ingredients until a dough forms.
6. Create 1 1/2 inch cookie balls with your dough and roll each ball into granulated sugar before placing on your baking sheet.
7. Bake for 8 minutes.
8. Allow to cool completely before dipping into white chocolate, as desired.

 Rolling Gingerdoodle Balls with my little guy!

Baked Gingerdoodles

Festively dipped in white chocolate with sprinkles

Enjoy!
Brittney

1 comment: