Friday, May 20, 2016

How I Avocado Toast!

Avocados and eggs are so delicious when paired together! I visited my sister this past April in Savannah, GA and was introduced to Avocado Toast at a local brunch place. I loved it so much that I decided to make my own at home! Using my toaster oven, I toasted my artisan bread, mashed half of an avocado and placed it on top of my toast, sprinkled some salt and pepper and fried up an egg to place on top! You can even add some sliced tomato or sprinkle some cheese on it too! I think making avocado toast is fun and you can be even more creative with what you place on top as you wish. Yum!

Avocado Toast

- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- salt and pepper
- fried egg
- cheese
- slice of artisan bread, toasted
- sliced tomato


Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment