Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Best. Salad. Dressing. Ever.

A few weekends ago we had some friends over for dinner. I made some bruschetta pasta, arugula and spinach salad, and lemon-pepper grilled chicken. Along with fresh baguette bread. I wanted to try making my own salad dressing and came across this amazing recipe I am about to share with you. Please try it out. I used extra olive oil and a little extra soy sauce, salt and pepper, mustard, and garlic to even out the flavors. Yummmmmm. I have made it twice now and store it in our fridge in a mason jar! We are almost out... so I will be making some more this week!

Best Dressing

- 1/3 - 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced

1. Mix all ingredients together in a sealed jar. Shake well before using!

*Store in the fridge for up to a week.

Best Salad Dressing in a Mason Jar

Delicious!


Enjoy!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment